Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dear Reagan

Hey baby girl. : ) You're quite the mover and shaker today... it may sound a bit muffled in there but your brother and I like to read "Mr. Seahorse" to you at night.... the book by Eric Carle about daddy fish taking care of their babies.
We saw you yesterday at the doctors office and it made for such an awesome Valentine's day. I could stare at you forever. You are just beautiful.
Daddy felt you kick for the first time the other night... keep up those big kicks little girlfriend!

I worry often if you can sense sadness inside of me, and I just want you to know that I'm not sad about you AT ALL. Sometimes I get sad because I miss your brother and sister and because I worry about losing you. I can't bear it. I'm doing my best to be strong, and I need you to be strong too sweetheart. Please.

The doctor says that we're being induced on June 1st. I can't believe it.... that's only 3 1/2 months away. Stay strong my darling. We have a whole life to live together.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment