Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dear Reagan (28 weeks),

We're in the 3rd trimester baby girl! Daddy and I have been working hard to get ready for you. Your nursery is for the most part set to go.... and Momma has been doing quite a bit of clothes shopping for you (I can't help it.... everything is just so darn cute!) Oma and I went to Babies R Us the other weekend to go over the registry that Daddy and I made there so make sure we put everything on it in time for the baby shower next weekend that Aunt Jeanne is hosting. Oma got your coming home outfit and I can't wait to bring you home in it.
Here's your nursery, darling:
^^ Your crib^^
^^ The picture that Colin drew for you.^^
^^ Our little reading nook... I plan on lots of cuddling and story times in this part of the room!^^

Daddy and I saw you on 4D ultrasound this past weekend and it was by the far the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life. You had your arms up behind your head and stretched out with your ankles crossed like a little lady... you looked like you were relaxing in a hammock! Seeing you open your eyes and your mouth opening and closing was just breathtaking. You are so beautiful, Reagan, I don't even have words.
^^ your pretty little feet^^
^^ eyes open!^^
^^ look at that sweet little mouth : ) You can see your right elbow bent because you refused to move your arms from behind your head, silly girl^^
See? I told you you were beautiful.
59 more days until we're induced. There's still so much to do but I really wish it was just June 1st already. I can't wait to finally hold you safe and sound.
In the meantime I'll keep holding my phone to my belly while Pandora is playing Chopin. I love watching you kick like crazy in there... let's just try not to kick the phone onto the floor again, okay?

Love you, my sweet baby
Momma

2 comments:

  1. This made me tear up! I'm so happy for you. Gorgeous room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the reading nook. The drapes look amazing! It really came together. Can't wait for lil Reagan to see it for herself. She is going to be so excited.

    ReplyDelete